28 January 2009

I musta been a good girl!!!

Today I received notice that I am featured in TWO Etsy Treasuries!!!
WhooooHooooooo!!!

White Wolves and Silver Foxes:
featuring my Foxy Signal necklace

Created by Carissa who's Etsy shop has some
wonderful prints and feature her literary works.
Check her out at: mshalston.etsy.com and
http://aforementionedproductions.com/carissahalston


Some Hearts R Blue 4 U:
featuring my Coeur Noir necklace

Created by Carlos who's Etsy shop is
dedicated to helping you out with all your shop banner needs.
Check him out at: BannerMart.etsy.com

Please go and check out the two treauries not only to see my work but all the other talented artists featured.
You can also read what people are saying about our work.

Also, visit both Carissa and Carlos who obviously have impeccable taste!

hee

No comments: