10 November 2008

Back to work!

I took a wee bit of time off and went back to my hometown for a lil R&R.
It's been 18 months.
I love Seattle but there are things in SF I really do miss.
[beyond friends and family of course]
  • Pancho Villa - Burritos!!!!! Mission Style! HELL YES, they are as good as I remembered, Yummers! Why-O-Why can't I find a burrito worth a damn outside of the Mission or Bay Area for that matter???
  • Cable Cars - I lived for years were I could hear the cable car right out my window. Yes, it was a good thing. Luckily we stayed in a hotel where the cable car sounds wafted in like a sweet serenade.
  • Walking - I lived in such a beautiful and central area of SF that I could walk to anything. K, so a girl did resort to the cable car going up hill (it was the California Street hill after all) and a taxi in the late hours (I lived no more than $10 from anything worth a damn).
  • Pho Delivery - Yes, to my door and it was too frigging yummy!
Well I am back now in beautiful Seattle. I do love it here and even though I have to go burritoless, I would not trade my life here at all.

I am working on more pieces for the Foxy Monster site as well as some custom card orders. Be sure to check out this blog for updates on new items.

Tootles

No comments: